Xiaomi’s Redmi Note 5, running on Miui 9 Rom, which is having great customization. Xiaomi has released the upgrade Version of Miui 9, which is MIUI 10. It is now in Beta state but most of the Bug has been fixed. You Can Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 5 Easily.
Miui 10 Beta Rom can be Directly flashed through the System Updater App. There is a lot of change in Miui 10. It’s Notification Panel, Sound Pannel and others have great customization. Camera Quality is also improved a lot. Follow all the steps clearly.
Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 5
Miui 10 can be installed without Unlocking Bootloader as it is Public Beta Rom. But sometime Xiaomi stops the update and because of which Miui 10 cannot be installed without Unlocking Bootloader. Now its working fine and can be installed without Unlocking Bootloader.
- tech.bigtricks is not responsible for any issue with your phone.
- Charge Your Phone to minimum 70%.
- Take a Backup of all your data, because all data will be deleted after Installation
- Download Miui 10 Global 8.7.26 – Miui 10 8.7.26 Redmi Note 5
1. Copy the downloaded the Miui 10 8.7.26 file in your phone storage and remember the location.
2. Open Phone Settings and then Click on About Phone.
3. Select System Updates.
4. Click on three dots option on Right Side.
5. Select Choose Update Package and then select the Miui 10 file where you copied it.
6. It will now decrypt and verify the file.
7. After verification, it will confirm you to proceed. Click confirm and proceed
8. Your Phone will Reboot and first boot may take some time, so don’t switch off your phone.
9. MIUI 10 Has been Installed Successfully in Redmi Note 5.
READ MORE – Install MIUI 10 In Redmi Note 5 Pro
Having a doubt, comment it below, we will try to solve it out.