Hey, having Xiaomi’s Mi Mix 2S, Flagship Smartphone of Mi Series, then you can Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. Mi Mix 2S is the flagship successor of Mi Mix 2 which was a great Smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S – another flagship device from Xiaomi’s Mi Mix Series. This Smartphone features trim-bezel with 5.99″ inch display with 1080 x 2180 pixels and runs on latest android 8.1 Oreo. Mi Mix 2S comes with 2.8 GHz Kyro 385 octa-core processor paired with 6 GB of RAM. It is powered by Adreno 630 GPU with 64 GB of onboard storage.
Let’s move to the topic without wasting your time. I have shared the best and fastest method to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S. Follow all the Steps carefully.
Full Guide to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S
- If you are not having permission to unlock Bootloader then Goto this Link and get the permission (If having then proceed to next step).
- Visit Mi Unlocking Page and click on unlock now in the middle and sign-in with your Permission account.
- Download the Mi Unlock Tool in your Computer.
- Extract it in your computer and double click on MI_UNLOCK.EXE and then Sign in with your Mi account in which you got the permission.
- Open your mobile login with the same mi account for which you gained permissions and then go to setting and click about phone and tab 7 times on MIUI version to enable Developer option.
- Now move back to settings and goto additional settings then developer options.
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Put the SIM Card In of the same number that you made MIUI ID.
- Now click on Mi Unlock Status and then click on Add account and Device. It will start linking your mobile with your Mi account and it will say account linked successfully(if this doesn’t work refer next step).
- If the above step doesn’t work then just boot your phone in Fastboot Mode.
- Wait for the phone to be detected in the Mi Unlock Tool.
- Now Click Unlock Button and wait for the countdown and click unlock anyway(twice).
- Now wait for the process to complete 100% and you will be shown success
- Wait for the Phone to reboot automatically and then activate your phone with your Mi Account.
- First Bootup may take some Time, so don’t switch off your phone.
READ MORE – Install TWRP and Root Mi Mix 2S
If you have any query then feel free to ask in the comment section.